Hospice Hope Chest
315 N. Donnelly St.
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Shop Hours Mon-Sat 10 am – 4 pm (Drop offs until 3:30 pm)
Closed Mondays May – August
Hospice Hope Chest is a non-profit resale shop in downtown Mount Dora which gratefully accepts new or gently used donations of clean, usable and resalable items. All proceeds from the store sales go for patient care at Cornerstone Hospice in Lake and Sumter counties. All donations are tax deductible.
- Furniture – home, office or patio
- Antiques and collectibles
- Housewares – china, porcelain and glassware
- Home Décor – lamps, vases, framed art
- Linens, rugs, quilts/comforters
- Craft items and supplies; toys and games
- Sporting goods including golf clubs
- Small appliances
Items Not Accepted
- Sleeper sofas
- Mattresses/box springs
- Large appliances
- TV’s and computers
- Books, CD’s and DVD’s
Other items may be accepted on a case-by-case basis. To schedule pickups for large donation items call, Cornerstone Hospice Foundation (352) 742 -6861.
The driver has the right to refuse any items that don’t meet the criteria for resale in the store i.e. if items are dirty, stained, torn or otherwise not usable or salable.